Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- How posture and movements are governed.Phys Ther. 1983; 63: 664-673
- Does the nervous system depend on kinesthetic information to control natural limb movements?.Behav Brain Sci. 1992; 15: 614-632
- A guide to physical examination and history taking.Lippincott, Philadelphia1987
- Comparison of functional ability following percutaneous and open surgical repairs of acutely ruptured Achilles tendons.J Sports Rehabil. 1993; 2: 115-127
- Effect of articular disease and total knee arthroplasty on knee position sense.J Neurophysiol. 1983; 50: 684-687
- Diabetes mellitus and its degenerative complications: a prospective study of 4400 patients observed between 1947 and 1973.Diabetes Care. 1978; 1: 168-188
- Diabetes mellitus and its degenerative complications: a prospective study of 4400 patients observed between 1947 and 1973.Diabetes Care. 1978; 1: 252-263
- Diabetic polyneuropathy.in: Dyck PJ Thomas PK Asbury AK Winegrad AI Porte D Diabetic neuropathy. Saunders, Philadelphia1987: 56-65
- Diabetes Care. 11. 1988: 592-597 Report and recommendations of the San Antonio Conference on diabetic neuropathy. 4th ed.
- Comparison of quantitative sensory-threshold measures for their association with foot ulceration in diabetic patients.Diabetes Care. 1990; 13: 1057-1061
- The organization of human postural movements: a formal basis and experimental synthesis.Behav Brain Sci. 1985; 8: 135-172
- The relationship between electromyographically documented peripheral neuropathy and falls.J Am Gerontol Soc. 1992; 40: 1008-1012
- Postural stability and associated physiological factors in a population of aged persons.J Gerontol. 1991; 46: M69-M76
- Problems with gait and posture in neuropathic patients with insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.Diabetic Med. 1992; 9: 469-474
- Postural instability in patients with diabetic sensory neuropathy.Diabetes Care. 1994; 17: 1411-1421
- Use of a biothesiometer to measure individual vibration thresholds and their variation in 519 non-diabetic subjects.BMJ. 1984; 288: 1793-1795
- The effects of diabetic distal symmetrical peripheral neuropathy on static posture.in: 4th ed. dissertation. Penn State University, University Park (PA)1992
- The relationship between ankle movement perception threshold and cutaneous sensory assessment [abstract].Phys Ther. 1992; 72: S81
- Design and preliminary testing of a device to quantify ankle joint proprioceptive function during weightbearing.in: 4th ed. Posture and gait: control mechanisms. vol 1. University of Oregon Books, Eugene (OR)1992: 428-431
- Reliability of a widely used test of peripheral cutaneous vibration sensitivity and a comparison of two testing protocols.Br J Ind Med. 1987; 45: 635-639
- Tactile sensitivity of the phalanges.Percept Mot Skills. 1962; 14: 351-354
- Von Frey's method of measuring pressure sensibility in the hand: An engineering analysis of the Weinstein-Semmes pressure aesthesiometer.J Hand Surg. 1978; 63: 211-216
- SAS/STAT user's guide. SAS Institute Inc, Cary (NC)1989 (Version 6) 4th ed.
- Intraclass correlations: uses in assessing rater reliability.Psychol Bull. 1979; 86: 420-428
- Disability and knee position sense in women with osteoarthritis of the knee [abstract].Clin Rheumatol. 1992; 11: 309
- An apparatus to measure in vivo biomechanical behavior of dorsi- and plantarflexors of mouse ankle.J Appl Physiol. 1992; 72: 1205-1211
- Peripheral neuropathy effect on ankle inversion and eversion detection thresholds.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1995; 76: 850-856
- Association of age with the threshold for detecting ankle inversion and eversion in upright stance.Age Ageing. 1995; 24: 58-66
☆Supported in part by an American Diabetes Association Feasibility Grant to Drs. Cavanagh and Ulbrecht.
☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors or upon any organization with which the authors are associated.