Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Effects of electrical stimulation training on body composition parameters after spinal cord injury: a systematic review.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2022; 103: 1168-1178
- The challenge of recruitment for neurotherapeutic clinical trials in spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 2019; 57: 348-359
- Single screening versus conventional double screening for study selection in systematic reviews: a methodological systematic review.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2019; 19: 132
- Quality versus risk-of-bias assessment in clinical research.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 129: 172-175
- The feasibility of creating a checklist for the assessment of the methodological quality both of randomised and non-randomised studies of health care interventions.J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1998; 52: 377-384
- International Stroke Trial Collaborative Group; European Carotid Surgery Trial Collaborative Group. Evaluating non-randomised intervention studies.Health Technol Assess. 2003; 7 (iii-x): 1-173
- Protocols aiming to increase muscle mass in persons with motor complete spinal cord injury: a systematic review.Disabil Rehabil. 2022; : 1-11
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof