Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Effects of electrical stimulation training on body composition parameters after spinal cord injury: a systematic review.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2022; 103: 1168-1178
- Evaluation of the Cochrane tool for assessing risk of bias in randomized clinical trials: overview of published comments and analysis of user practice in Cochrane and non-Cochrane reviews.Syst Rev. 2016; 5: 1-13
- Assessment of body composition in spinal cord injury: a scoping review.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0251142
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof