Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The behavior change technique taxonomy (v1) of 93 hierarchically clustered techniques: building an international consensus for the reporting of behavior change interventions.Ann Behav Med. 2013; 46: 81-95
- Method for enhancing real-world use of a more affected arm in chronic stroke: transfer package of constraint-induced movement therapy.Stroke. 2013; 44: 1383-1388
- Video game rehabilitation for outpatient stroke (VIGoROUS): a multi-site randomized controlled trial of in-home, self-managed, upper-extremity therapy.EClinicalMedicine. 2022; 43101239
- Physical activity behavior change in persons with neurologic disorders: overview and examples from Parkinson disease and multiple sclerosis.J Neurol Phys Ther. 2013; 37: 85-90
- Synthesising practice guidelines for the development of community-based exercise programmes after stroke.Implement Sci. 2013; 8: 1-4
- Physical therapist management of parkinson disease: a clinical practice guideline from the American Physical Therapy Association.Phys Ther. 2022; 102: pzab302
- Clinical practice guidelines for rehabilitation in traumatic brain injury: a critical appraisal.Brain Injury. 2019; 33: 1263-1271
- Effect of a home leisure education program after stroke: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007; 88: 1095-1100
- Do empowered stroke patients perform better at self-management and functional recovery after a stroke? A randomized controlled trial.Clin Interv Aging. 2016; 11: 1441-1450
- Addressing physical activity behavior in multiple sclerosis management: a qualitative account of health care providers’ current practices and perspectives.Int J MS Care. 2020; 22 (Accessed December 23, 2022): 178-186
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.Self-Management Support, Rockville, MD2020 (Available at:)Accessed December 23, 2022)
Self-Management Resource Center. 2022. Available at: https://selfmanagementresource.com/. Accessed December 23, 2022.