List of abbreviations:FEV1 (forced expiratory volume in 1 second), FVC (forced vital capacity), MCID (minimal clinically important difference), SGRQ (St George's Respiratory Questionnaire), VSIP (sham intervention group)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire: MCID.COPD. 2005; 2: 75-79
- Interpreting thresholds for a clinically significant change in health status in asthma and COPD.Eur Respir J. 2002; 19: 398-404
- Baseline health status and setting impacted minimal clinically important differences in COPD: an exploratory study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2019; 116: 49-61
- Factors associated with the minimal clinically important difference for health-related quality of life after physical conditioning in patients with COPD.J Bras Pneumol. 2009; 35: 846-853
- Randomization in clinical trials: permuted blocks and stratification.JAMA. 2018; 319: 2223-2224
- Blinding in physical therapy trials and its association with treatment effects: a meta-epidemiological study.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 96: 34-44