- Pancera S
- Buraschi R
- Bianchi LNC
- Porta R
- Negrini S
- Arienti C.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- An official American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society statement: key concepts and advances in pulmonary rehabilitation.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 188: e13-e64
- Effectiveness of continuous chest wall vibration with concurrent aerobic training on dyspnea and functional exercise capacity in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2021; 102: 1457-1464
- St. George's respiratory questionnaire.MCID COPD. 2005; 2: 75-79
- The ratio FEV1/FVC and its association to respiratory symptoms—a Swedish general population study.Clin Physiol Funct Imaging. 2021; 41: 181-191
- Intensity of training and physiologic adaptation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997; 155: 555-561
- Continuous and intermittent exercise responses in individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Thorax. 2004; 59: 1026-1031
- Health status measurement in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Thorax. 2001; 56: 880-887
- Health status instruments for patients with COPD in pulmonary rehabilitation: defining a minimal clinically important difference.NPJ Prim Care Respir Med. 2016; 26: 16041
- Clinically relevant differences in COPD health status: systematic review and triangulation.Eur Respir J. 2018; 521800412
- Blocked Randomization with Randomly Selected Block Sizes.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2010; 8: 15-20