Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: systematic review of the literature from 2009 through 2014.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 1515-1533
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: updated review of the literature from 2003 through 2008.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: 519-530
- Rehabilitation of the central executive of working memory after severe traumatic brain injury: two single-case studies.Brain Inj. 2009; 23: 585-594
- Modularity in rehabilitation of working memory: a single-case study.Neuropsychol Rehabil. 2014; 24: 220-237
- Single case experimental designs. Strategies for studying behavior change.3rd ed. Pearson Education Inc, New York2009: 308
- Exploring the relationship between white matter microstructure and working memory functioning following stroke: a single case study of computerized cognitive training.Neurocase. 2012; 18: 139-151
- Plasticity of the attentional network after brain injury and cognitive rehabilitation.Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2009; 23: 468-477
- Cognitive rehabilitation for attention deficits following stroke.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; 11CD002842
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof