Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Genome-wide association meta-analysis of functional outcome after ischemic stroke.Neurology. 2019; 92: e1271-e1283
- Precision rehabilitation: optimizing function, adding value to health care.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2022; 103: 1233-1239
- Genetic variation in the dopamine system influences intervention outcome in children with cerebral palsy.EBioMedicine. 2018; 28: 162-167
- Prediction, not association, paves the road to precision medicine.JAMA Psychiatry. 2021; 78: 127-128
- Neuroscience needs behavior: correcting a reductionist bias.Neuron. 2017; 93: 480-490