List of abbreviations:AI (artificial intelligence), CMD (cardiometabolic diseases)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association between cardiometabolic disease multimorbidity and all-cause mortality in 2 million women and men registered in UK general practices.BMC Med. 2021; 19: 258
- A systematic review of compositional data analysis studies examining associations between sleep, sedentary behaviour, and physical activity with health outcomes in adults.Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2020; 45: S248-SS57
- Dose of cardiac rehabilitation to reduce mortality and morbidity: a population-based study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e021356
- Quantifying the Association between physical activity and cardiovascular disease and diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5e002495
- Predicting exercise adherence for patients with obesity and diabetes referred to a cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention program.Can J Diabetes. 2013; 37: 189-194
- A review of interventions to improve enrolment and adherence to cardiac rehabilitation among patients aged 65 years or above.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2017; 13: 252-262
- Current challenges in cardiac rehabilitation: strategies to overcome social factors and attendance barriers.Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther. 2020; 18: 777-789
- Interventions to promote patient utilization of cardiac rehabilitation: cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.J Clin Med. 2019; 8: 189
- Predicting the future - big data, machine learning, and clinical medicine.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1216-1219
- artificial intelligence recommendation system of cancer rehabilitation scheme based on IoT technology.IEEE Access. 2020; 8: 44924-44935
Ishraque MT, Zjalic N, Zadeh PM, Kobti Z, Olla P, Artificial intelligence-based cardiac rehabilitation therapy exercise recommendation system, In: 2018 IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference (URTC); 2018 Oct 5–7, Cambridge: MA; 2018. p 1–5.
- Continuous support for rehabilitation using machine learning. it - Information.Technology. 2019; 61: 273-284
- Medical education must move from the information age to the age of artificial intelligence.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 1107-1109
- Secondary prevention through comprehensive cardiovascular rehabilitation: from knowledge to implementation. 2020 update. A position paper from the Secondary Prevention and Rehabilitation Section of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2020 Apr 7; ([Epub ahead of print])
- 2020 ESC guidelines on sports cardiology and exercise in patients with cardiovascular disease.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 17-96
- Do clinicians prescribe exercise similarly in patients with different cardiovascular diseases? Findings from the EAPC EXPERT working group survey.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018; 25: 682-691
- The EAPC EXPERT tool.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2318-2320
- The European Association of Preventive Cardiology Exercise Prescription in Everyday Practice and Rehabilitative Training (EXPERT) tool: a digital training and decision support system for optimized exercise prescription in cardiovascular disease. Concept, definitions and construction methodology.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2017; 24: 1017-1031
- Machine learning applications to clinical decision support in neurosurgery: an artificial intelligence augmented systematic review.Neurosurg Rev. 2020; 43: 1235-1253
- Introduction to machine learning, neural networks, and deep learning.Transl Vis Sci Technol. 2020; 9: 14
List of abbreviations: AI, artificial intelligence; CMD, cardiometabolic diseases.