Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Efficacy of physical exercise on cortical activity modulation in mild cognitive impairment: a systematic review.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2021; 102: 2393-2401
- Practice guideline update summary: mild cognitive impairment: report of the Guideline Development, Dissemination, and Implementation Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology.Neurology. 2018; 90: 126-135
- Systematic review of the methodological quality and outcome measures utilized in exercise interventions for adults with spinal cord injury.Spinal Cord. 2012; 50: 718-727
- Agreement between the Cochrane risk of bias tool and Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro) Scale: a meta-epidemiological study of randomized controlled trials of physical therapy interventions.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0222770