Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Efficacy of physical exercise on cortical activity modulation in mild cognitive impairment: a systematic review.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2021; 102: 2393-2401
- Mild cognitive impairment.Continuum (Minneap Minn). 2016; 22: 404-418
- Predictive validity and diagnostic stability of mild cognitive impairment subtypes.Alzheimers Dement. 2012; 8: 553-559
- Evaluation of the Cochrane tool for assessing risk of bias in randomized clinical trials: overview of published comments and analysis of user practice in Cochrane and non-Cochrane reviews.Syst Rev. 2016; 5: 1-13
- Dementia.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1972