Main Outcome Measures
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Setting: The Miami Project To Cure Paralysis, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami
Presentations: Portions of these findings have been presented in poster form at the
• APTA Combined Sections Meeting, February 2019
• ASIA Annual Conference, May 2019
• Paralyzed Veterans of America Summit, August 2019
This manuscript has been edited from a chapter in Dr. Palermo's Dissertation Defense on October 1, 2020. These findings are also part of the written Defense which is published in the University of Miami Archives at this link: (https://scholarship.miami.edu/discovery/fulldisplay?docid=alma991031524579402976&context=L&vid=01UOML_INST:ResearchRepository&lang=en&search_scope=Research&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=Research&query=any,contains,Palermo&offset=0)
• Foundation for Physical Therapy Research: Promotion of Doctoral Studies I Patricia Leahy Award Scholarship/Grant
• Craig H. Neilsen Foundation: Allied Health Professional Research Award of ASIA
COI: This research was funded by the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research and the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation via the Allied Health Professional Research Award of ASIA.
Clinical Trials Registration not applicable.