Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:AED (antiepileptic drug), IDH (isocitrate dehydrogenase), IRF (inpatient rehabilitation facility), MGMT (O6-methyl-guanyl-methyl-transferase)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- CBTRUS statistical report: primary brain and other central nervous system tumors diagnosed in the United States in 2012-2016.Neuro Oncol. 2019; 21: V1-100
- Incidence of neurologic deficits and rehabilitation of patients with brain tumors.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2001; 80: 346-350
- Characterization of cancer patients in inpatient rehabilitation facilities: a retrospective cohort study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 98: 971-980
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP). Available at: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/IRF-Quality-Reporting/. Accessed Febraury 25, 2021.
- Outcome trends of adult cancer patients receiving inpatient rehabilitation.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 97: 514-522
- Inpatient cancer rehabilitation: the experience of a national comprehensive cancer center.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 90: S63-S68
- Incidence of and risk factors for transferring cancer patients from rehabilitation to acute care units.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 87: 647-653
- Functional status impairment is associated with unplanned readmissions.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1951-1958
- Transferring inpatient rehabilitation facility cancer patients back to acute care (TRIPBAC).PM R. 2014; 6: 808-813
- IDH/MGMT-driven molecular classification of low-grade glioma is a strong predictor for long-term survival.Neuro Oncol. 2013; 15: 469-479
- Comparison of functional outcomes in low- and high-grade astrocytoma rehabilitation inpatients.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 89: 205-212
- The impact of inpatient rehabilitation on function and survival of newly diagnosed patients with glioblastoma.PM R. 2014; 6: 514-521
- Rehabilitation in primary and metastatic brain tumours: impact of functional outcomes on survival.J Neurol. 2008; 255: 820-827
- The prognostic value of MGMT promoter methylation in glioblastoma: a meta-analysis of clinical trials.J Cell Physiol. 2018; 233: 378-386
- The reliability of the functional independence measure: a quantitative review.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1996; 77: 1226-1232
- A comparison of functional outcomes between patients admitted to inpatient rehabilitation after initial diagnosis versus recurrence of glioblastoma multiforme.PM R. 2020; 12: 975-983