Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiological localization by sensory and motor inching studies and structural abnormalities detected by ultrasonographic changes in carpal tunnel syndrome.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2021; ([Epub ahead of print]. Accessed on: September 14, 2021)
- Median nerve conduction study through the carpal tunnel using segmental nerve length measured by ultrasonographic and conventional tape methods.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: 1-6
- The carpal tunnel syndrome: localization of conduction abnormalities within the distal segment of the median nerve.Brain. 1979; 102: 619-635
- Electrodiagnostic evaluation of carpal tunnel syndrome.Muscle Nerve. 2011; 44: 597-607
- Anatomy of the flexor retinaculum.J Hand Surg Am. 1993; 18: 91-99
- Morphometric studies of the muscular branch of the median nerve.J Anat. 1996; 189: 445-449
- Correlating ultrasound findings of carpal tunnel syndrome with nerve conduction studies.Muscle Nerve. 2013; 48: 905-910