Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Poststroke fatigue at admission is associated with independence levels of activities of daily living at discharge from subacute rehabilitation wards.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2021; 102: 849-855
- Sleep disordered breathing as a cause and consequence of stroke: a review of pathophysiological and clinical relationships.Sleep Med Rev. 2021; 59101499
- Evaluation of the sleepy patient: differential diagnosis.Sleep Med Clin. 2020; 15: 155-166
- Dissociation of obstructive sleep apnea from hypersomnolence and obesity in patients with stroke.Stroke. 2010; 41: e129-e134
- effect on functional outcome, and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in patients with subacute stroke.J Clin Sleep Med. 2019; 15: 891-897