Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Prevalence of sleep disturbances, disorders, and problems following traumatic brain injury: a meta-analysis.Sleep Med. 2012; 13: 898-905
- Sleep disturbance and cognition in people with TBI.NeuroRehabilitation. 2018; 43: 297-306
- Sleep outcomes following sleep-hygiene-related interventions for individuals with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review.Brain Inj. 2017; 31: 422-433
- A systematic review of psychological interventions for sleep and fatigue after mild traumatic brain injury.J Neurotrauma. 2018; 35: 195-209