Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Global Burden of Disease Neurological Collaboration. Global, regional, and national burden of neurological disorders during 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet Neurol. 2019; 18: 459-480
- Survival and health care use after deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease.Can J Neurol Sci. 2020; 28: 1-11
- Clinical and anatomical predictors for freezing of gait and falls after subthalamic deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease patients.Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2019; 62: 91-97
- What predicts falls in Parkinson disease?: Observations from the Parkinson's Foundation registry.Neurol Clin Pract. 2018; 8: 214-222
- European Physiotherapy guideline for Parkinson's disease.KNGF/ParkinsonNet, the Netherlands2014Accessed June 24, 2021)
- Identifying fallers with Parkinson's disease using home-based tests: who is at risk?.Mov Disord. 2008; 23: 2411-2415
- Effects of exercise on falls, balance, and gaitability in Parkinson's disease: a meta-analysis.Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2016; 30: 512-527
Disclosures: Mark A. Hirsch reports grants from Merz Neurosciences outside the submitted work. The other authors have nothing to disclose.