Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Caregiving and planning for the future for people with disabilities.(Available at:)Accessed December 23, 2020)
- 21st Century Cures Act (P.L. 114-255). Section 5007. Fairness in Medicaid Supplemental Needs Trust.Accessed December 23, 2020)
- Five things to consider when setting up a special needs trust.(Available at:)Accessed December 23, 2020)
- ABLE accounts-tax benefit for people with disabilities.(Available at:)https://www.irs.gov/government-entities/federal-state-local-governments/able-accounts-tax-benefit-for-people-with-disabilities(Accessed December 23, 2020)
- Guardianship basics.(Available at:)Accessed December 23, 2020)
Supported by the NC Division of Mental Health, Development Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services to Carolinas Rehabilitation (grant no. 2097) and the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) to Indiana University (grant no. 90DRTB0002) and Carolinas Rehabilitation (grant no. 90DP00840100). NIDILRR is a Center within the Administration for Community Living (ACL), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The contents of this publication do not necessarily represent the policy of NIDILRR, ACL, HHS, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.