Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Effects of inspiratory muscle training and early mobilization on weaning of mechanical ventilation: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2020; 101: 2002-2014
- Indirect and mixed-treatment comparison, network, or multiple-treatments meta-analysis: many names, many benefits, many concerns for the next generation evidence synthesis tool.Res Synth Methods. 2012; 3: 80-97
- Pulmonary and physical rehabilitation in critically ill patients.Acute Crit Care. 2019; 34: 1-13
- Intensive early rehabilitation in the intensive care unit for liver transplant recipients: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 98: 1518-1525
- Inspiratory muscle training did not accelerate weaning from mechanical ventilation but did improve tidal volume and maximal respiratory pressures: a randomised trial.J Physiother. 2013; 59: 101-107