Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Aetiological diagnosis of ischaemic stroke in young adults.Lancet Neurol. 2010; 9: 1085-1096
- Heart disease and stroke statistics–2020 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 141: e139-596
- Epidemiology, aetiology, and management of ischaemic stroke in young adults.Lancet Neurol. 2018; 17: 790-801
- Returning to work after mild stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 379-383
- Interdisciplinary approaches to facilitate return to driving and return to work in mild stroke: a position paper.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 99: 2378-2388
- Understanding mental health needs after mild stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 1003-1008
- Driving after mild stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 99: 1935-1937
- Female caregivers and stroke severity determines caregiver stress in stroke patients.Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2017; 20: 418-424
- What is mild stroke?.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 98: 2347-2349
- Formative evaluation of the healthy eating and lifestyle after stroke intervention.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: e83
- What is caregiver burnout?.(Available at:)https://www.stroke.org/-/media/data-import/downloadables/5/4/2/pe-abh-what-is-caregiver-burnout-ucm_300657.pdf?la=en(Accessed September 24, 2020)