Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The beneficial effects of mind-body exercises for people with mild cognitive impairment: a systematic review with meta-analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 1556-1573
- Evaluation of the Cochrane tool for assessing risk of bias in randomized clinical trials: overview of published comments and analysis of user practice in Cochrane and non-Cochrane reviews.Syst Rev. 2016; 5: 1-13
- DSM-5 and neurocognitive disorders.J Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 2014; 42: 159-164
- Dementia.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1972
- Practice guideline update summary: mild cognitive impairment.Neurology. 2017; 90: 126-135