- Giacino J.T.
- Whyte J.
- Nakase-Richardson R.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Minimum competency recommendations for programs that provide rehabilitation services for persons with disorders of consciousness: a position statement of the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine and the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2020; 101: 1072-1089
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: recommendations for clinical practice.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 1596-1615
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: updated review of the literature from 1998 through 2002.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005; 86: 1681-1692
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: systematic review of the literature from 2009 through 2014.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 1515-1533
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: updated review of the literature from 2003 through 2008.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: 519-530
- Cognitive rehabilitation manual: translating evidence-based recommendations into practice.American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine, Reston, VA2012
- Development of practice guidelines for assessment and management of the vegetative and minimally conscious states.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 1997; 12: 79-89