Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- A randomized controlled trial on the effects of low-dose extracorporeal shockwave therapy in patients with knee osteoarthritis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 1695-1702
- Repetitive low-energy shock wave treatment for chronic lateral epicondylitis in tennis players.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 734-743
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for the treatment of chronic calcifying tendonitis of the rotator cuff: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 290: 2573-2580
- Ultrasound-guided extracorporeal shock wave therapy for plantar fasciitis: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2002; 288: 1364-1372
- Efficacy of radial extracorporeal shock wave therapy on lateral epicondylosis, and changes in the common extensor tendon stiffness with pretherapy and posttherapy in real-time sonoelastography: a arandomized controlled study.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 96: 93-100