Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Efficacy and safety of extracorporeal shock wave therapy for orthopedic conditions: a systematic review on studies listed in the PEDro database.Br Med Bull. 2015; 116: 115
- Application and efficacy of extracorporeal shockwave treatment for knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Exp Ther Med. 2019; 18: 2843-2850
- Repetitive low-energy shock wave treatment for chronic lateral epicondylitis in tennis players.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 734-743
- A systematic review of shockwave therapies in soft tissue conditions: focusing on the evidence.Br J Sports Med. 2014; 48: 1538-1542