Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Toward strengthening rehabilitation in health systems: methods used to develop a WHO Package of Rehabilitation Interventions.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 2205-2211
- The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF).World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2001
- Guidelines on the provision of manual wheelchairs in less-resourced settings.World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2008
- Effectiveness of the Wheelchair Skills Training Program: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol. 2019; 14: 391-409
- Evidence in rehabilitation medicine: between facts and prejudices.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 98: 88-96