Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Noninvasive brain stimulation: challenges and opportunities for a new clinical specialty.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2018; 30: 173-179
- Effects of non-invasive brain stimulation on freezing of gait in parkinsonism: a systematic review with meta-analysis.Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2019; 64: 82-89
- Noninvasive brain stimulation combined with other therapies improves gait speed after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2019; 26: 201-213
- The role of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) in the treatment of cognitive impairment in patients with Alzheimer's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Neurol Sci. 2019; 398: 184-191
- Therapeutic noninvasive brain stimulation in Alzheimer's disease.Curr Alzheimer Res. 2017; 14: 362-376