Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Effect of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on gait and freezing of gait in Parkinson’s disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2020; 101: 130-140
- The use of transcranial magnetic stimulation as a treatment for movement disorders: a critical review.Mov Disord. 2019; 34: 769-782
- Unmasking levodopa resistance in Parkinson’s disease.Mov Disord. 2016; 31: 1602-1609
- Electrical stimulation of the dorsal columns of the spinal cord for Parkinson’s disease.Mov Disord. 2017; 32: 820-832
- Static magnetic field stimulation applied over the cervical spinal cord can decrease corticospinal excitability in finger muscle.Clin Neurophysiol Pract. 2018; 3: 49-53