Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Establishing the minimal clinically important difference of the Barthel Index in stroke patients.Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2007; 21: 233-238
- Validity and responsiveness of Barthel Index for measuring functional recovery after hemiarthroplasty for femoral neck fracture.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2018; 138: 1671-1677
- Intensive in-hospital rehabilitation after hip fracture surgery and activities of daily living in patients with dementia: retrospective analysis of a nationwide inpatient database.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 2301-2307