Monthly statistical snapshot, March 2019.
List of abbreviations:CFR (Code of Federal Regulations), SSA (Social Security Administration)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Engineering, and Medicine. Functional assessment for adults with disabilities.National Academies Press, Washington (DC)2019
- Monthly statistical snapshot, March 2019.(Available at:)
- Applications.(Available at:)
- Selected data from Social Security's disability program.(Available at:)
- Substantial gainful activity.(Available at:)https://www.ssa.gov/oact/COLA/sga.htmlDate accessed: June 3, 2019
- Disability evaluation under Social Security. Listing of impairments - adult listings (part A).(Available at:)https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/AdultListings.htmDate accessed: May 14, 2019
- Development of an instrument to measure behavioral health function for work disability: item pool construction and factor analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1670-1678
- Scale refinement and initial evaluation of a behavioral health function measurement tool for work disability evaluation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1679-1686
- Conceptual foundation for measures of physical function and behavioral health function for Social Security work disability evaluation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1645-1652
- Development of a self-report physical function instrument for disability assessment: item pool construction and factor analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1653-1660
- Development of a computer-adaptive physical function instrument for Social Security administration disability determination.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1661-1669
- Work disability functional assessment battery: feasibility and psychometric properties.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 1028-1035
- Is disability underreported following work injury?.J Occup Rehabil. 2002; 12: 139-150
- Two-minute walk test performance by adults 18 to 85 years: normative values, reliability, and responsiveness.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 472-477
- A comparison of hand grip strength between NHANES vs NIH Toolbox studies.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 98: e25
- Four-meter gait speed: normative values and reliability determined for adults participating in the NIH toolbox study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2019; 100: 509-513
- Article 6: disability access and the NIH Toolbox: evaluation and implementation of accessibility guidelines in health outcome measurement.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2009; 90: e4
- Interdisciplinary approach to the development of accessible computer-administered measurement instruments.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 99: 204-210
- Utility of the NIH Toolbox emotion battery for cohorts with neurological injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 97: e125
- Future of outcomes measurement: impact on research in medical rehabilitation and neurologic populations.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: S7-S11
- Hand grip strength: a population-based study of norms and age trajectories for 18- to 85-year-olds.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 98: e72
- Toward the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) rehabilitation set: a minimal generic set of domains for rehabilitation as a health strategy.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 97: 875-884
Disclosures: P. A. Volberding has a financial relationship with Merck, outside the submitted work. P. A. Volberding chaired the consensus committee; A. W. Heinemann served as a member.