To educate patients and their caregivers about fatigue and energy conservation techniques.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Physical rehabilitation.6th ed. F.A. Davis, Philadelphia2014
- Fatigue.Med Clin North Am. 2014; 98: 597-608
- Fatigue: why am I so tired and what can I do about it? Medical News Today.(Available at:)Accessed February 15, 2019)
- Fatigue: causes.(Available at:)Accessed October 28, 2017)
- Fatigue.BMJ. 2002; 325: 480-483
- Fatigue: definition.(Available at:)Accessed October 28, 2017)
- Saving energy and making work simple.(Available at:)Accessed November 10, 2017)
- National Sleep Foundation’s updated sleep duration recommendations: final report.Sleep Health. 2015; 1: 233-243
- Sleep hygiene.(Available at:)Accessed March 14, 2018)
Published online: April 04, 2019
© 2019 by the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine