List of abbreviations:COM-B (Capability, Opportunity, Motivation and Behavior), RTSS (Rehabilitation Treatment Specification System), VR (virtual reality)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Use of pharmacy records to measure treatment adherence: a critical review of the literature.Cad Saude Publica. 2017; 33e00136216
- Is patient empowerment the key to promote adherence? A systematic review of the relationship between self-efficacy, health locus of control and medication adherence.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0186458
- The effect of electronic monitoring feedback on medication adherence and clinical outcomes: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0185453
- Congruence between patient characteristics and interventions may partly explain medication adherence intervention effectiveness: an analysis of 190 randomized controlled trials from a Cochrane systematic review.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 70-79
- A narrative review of medication adherence educational interventions for health professions students.Am J Pharm Educ. 2017; 81: 95
- A theory-driven system for the specification of rehabilitation treatments.Arch Phys Med Rehab. 2018;
- The Rehabilitation Treatment Specification System: implications for improvements in research design, reporting, and synthesis.Arch Phys Med Rehab. 2018;
- Advancing rehabilitation practice through improved specification of interventions.Arch Phys Med Rehab. 2018;
- Measuring team process for quality improvement.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2010; 17: 282-293
- Team training and stroke rehabilitation outcomes: a cluster randomized trial.Arch Phys Med Rehab. 2008; 89: 10-15
- Better reporting of interventions: template for intervention description and replication (TIDieR) checklist and guide.BMJ. 2014; 7: g1687
Boutron I, Altman DG, Moher D, Schulz KF, Ravaud P, CONSORT NPT Group. CONSORT Statement for Randomized Trials of Nonpharmacologic Treatments: A 2017 Update and a CONSORT Extension for Nonpharmacologic Trial Abstracts. Ann Intern Med. 2017;167:40-7.
- ICHI Beta 2017. International Classification of Health Interventions.(Available at:)Accessed February 1, 2018)
- Consensus on exercise reporting template (CERT): explanation and elaboration statement.Br J Sports Med. 2016; 50: 1428-1437
- Falling into a routine: from habits to situated practices.Sociol Health Ill. 2017; 39: 1398-1411
- What are the keys to a longer, happier life? Answers from five decades of health psychology research.Soc Sci Med. 2018; 196: 218-226
- The behaviour change wheel: a new method for characterising and designing behaviour change interventions.Implement Sci. 2011; 23: 42
Supported by Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (contract number ME-1403-14083).