Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:CFA (confirmatory factor analysis), DIF (differential item functioning), EFA (exploratory factor analysis), ICF (International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health), RSM (Rasch-Andrich Ratings Scale Model), SCI (spinal cord injury), TRIP (Travel Restrictions Influencing Participation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: ICF.World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2001
- Measuring environmental factors: unique and overlapping International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health coverage of 5 instruments.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 97: 2113-2122
- Measurement and evidence of environmental determinants of participation in spinal cord injury: a systematic review of the literature.Topics Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil. 2010; 15: 26-48
- Environmental factors item development for persons with stroke, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 589-595
- Using the ICF’s environmental factors framework to develop an item bank measuring built and natural environmental features affecting persons with disabilities.Qual Life Res. 2016; 25: 2775-2786
- Difficult to measure constructs: conceptual and methodological issues concerning participation and environmental factors.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2009; 90: S22-S35
- Theoretical foundations for the measurement of environmental factors and their impact on participation among people with disabilities.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 569-577
- Re: “Theoretical foundations for the measurement of environmental factors and their impact on participation among people with disabilities”.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96 ([letter]): 1739-1743
- Snowball sampling.Ann Math Statist. 1961; 32: 148-170
- Becoming qualitative researchers: an introduction.2nd ed. New York: Longman, 1999
- Application of a psychometric rating model to ordered categories which are scored with successive integers.Appl Psychol Meas. 1978; 2: 581-594
- Probabilistic models for some intelligence and achievement tests.Danish Institute for Educational Research, Copenhagen1960
- Optimizing rating scale category effectiveness.J Appl Meas. 2002; 3: 85-106
- Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being.Am Psychol. 2000; 55: 68-78
Supported by the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation (Project #321788), United States.