Dangers persist for nearly a million Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh: WHO.
Myanmar Rohingya: what you need to know about the crisis.
List of abbreviations:NGO (non-governmental organization), PWD (people with disabilities)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Dangers persist for nearly a million Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh: WHO.(Available at:)Accessed June 10, 2018)
- Oxfam New Zealand. Rohingya refugees: finding hope amongst the hopelessness.(Available at:)Accessed June 10, 2018)
- Trapped in statelessness: Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017; 14: E942
- Myanmar Rohingya: what you need to know about the crisis.(Available at:)Accessed June 11, 2018)
- “People will die” as monsoon approaches Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh.BMJ. 2018; 361: k2040
- High rates of violent death among Rohingya refugees.JAMA. 2018; 319: 648
- Dhaka Tribune. UNICEF: 55,000 Rohingya children at risk of floods, landslides during monsoon.(Available at:)https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2018/05/02/unicef-55000-rohingya-children-at-risk-of-floods-landslides-during-monsoon(Accessed June 1, 2018)
- Refugee camps, fire disasters, and burn injuries.Ann Burns Fire Disasters. 2017; 30: 214-217
- Ethnic cleansing in Myanmar: the Rohingya crisis and human rights.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1570-1573
- Reuters. UN chief warns Myanmar violence could destabilize region.(Available at:)https://www.reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-un/u-n-chief-warns-myanmar-violence-could-destabilize-region-idUSKCN1BG2KC(Accessed June 5, 2018)
- Forced displacement above 68m in 2017, new global deal on refugees critical.(Available at:)http://www.unhcr.org/en-us/news/press/2018/6/5b27c2434/forced-displacement-above-68m-2017-new-global-deal-refugees-critical.html(Accessed June 19, 2018)
- Humanitarian disaster for Rohingya refugees: impending natural hazards and worsening public health crisis.Lancet Glob Health. 2018; 6: e487-e488
- Imminent health crisis among the Rohingya people of Myanmar.BMJ. 2017; 359: j5210
- Daily stressors, trauma exposure, and mental health among stateless Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh.Transcul Psychiatry. 2017; 54: 304-331
- Emergency deployment of oral cholera vaccine for the Rohingya in Bangladesh.Lancet. 2018; 391: 1877-1879
- United Nations. World report on disability.(Available at:)Accessed July 27, 2018)
- Beneficiary story: life as a Rohingya refugee with a disability.(Available at:)Accessed June 10, 2018)
- Disability—a neglected issue in Greece’s refugee camps.Lancet. 2017; 389: 896
- Rohingya crisis: May 24, 2018.(Available at:)Accessed June 13, 2018)
- Rohingya refugee crisis in Bangladesh: age and disability inclusion rapid assessment report. December 2017.(Available at:)https://www.humanitarianresponse.info/sites/www.humanitarianresponse.info/files/assessments/asbcdd_rohingya_refugee_crisis_-_age_and_disability_inclusion_rapid_assessment_report.pdf(Accessed June 13, 2018)
- Alberto Cairo. There are no scraps of men (November 2011). TEDtalk.(Available at:)Accessed July 27, 2018)