Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Complementary and alternative medicine use among adults and children: United States, 2007.Natl Health Stat Report. 2008; 10: 1-23
- German Acupuncture Trials (GERAC) for chronic low back pain: randomized, multicenter, blinded, parallel-group trial with 3 groups.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 1892-1898
- Acupuncture for chronic pain: individual patient data meta-analysis.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1444-1453
- Biofeedback with pain patients: evidence for its effectiveness.Pain Med. 2003; 1: 55-66
- Complementary and alternative medicine therapies for chronic pain.Chin J Integr Med. 2016; 22: 403-411
- Yoga for chronic low back pain randomized trial.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 569-578
- Tai chi exercise for treatment of pain and disability in people with persistent low back pain: a randomized controlled trial.Arthritis Care Res. 2011; 63: 1576-1583
- Mindfulness meditation-related pain relief: evidence for unique brain mechanisms in the regulation of pain.Neurosci Lett. 2012; 520: 165-173
- Cortical thickness and pain sensitivity in zen meditators.Emotion. 2010; 10: 43