List of abbreviations:CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), TBI (traumatic brain injury)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Report to Congress on the management of traumatic brain injury in children: opportunities for action.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Unintentional Injury Prevention, Atlanta, GA2018
- Houtrow A.J. Valliere F.R. Byers E. National Academies of Sciences Engineering and Medicine. Opportunities for improving programs and services for children with disabilities. National Academies Press, Washington, D.C.2018
- Association between facility type during pediatric inpatient rehabilitation and functional outcomes.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 97: 1407-1412.e1
- Health care utilization and needs after pediatric traumatic brain injury.Pediatrics. 2006; 117: e663-e674
- The quadruple aim: care, health, cost, and meaning in work.BMJ Qual Saf. 2015; 24: 608-610
- Unmet rehabilitation needs after hospitalization for traumatic brain injury.Pediatrics. 2018; 141e20172859
- Adolescent psychiatric symptoms following preschool childhood mild traumatic brain injury: evidence from a birth cohort.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2009; 24: 221-227
- Long-term behavioural outcomes of pre-school mild traumatic brain injury.Child Care Health Dev. 2010; 36: 22-30
- Caregiver-report of symptoms following traumatic brain injury in a small clinical sample of preschool-aged children.J Pediatr Rehabil Med. 2018; 11: 7-14
- The family environment predicts long-term academic achievement and classroom behavior following traumatic brain injury in early childhood.Neuropsychology. 2017; 31: 499-507
- Randomized clinical trial of online parent training for behavior problems after early brain injury.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2017; 56: 930-939
- Online problem solving for adolescent brain injury: a randomized trial of 2 approaches.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2018; 39: 154-162
Disclosures: Stacy J. Suskauer reports grants from the National Institutes of Health (R01HD090266) and Foundation for PM&R, outside of the submitted work. Amy J. Houtrow reports grants from the Health Resources and Administration (16-031), National Institutes of Health (U01HD068541), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U01DD000737-07), outside the submitted work.