Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Effect of a multidisciplinary amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) clinic on ALS survival: a population based study, 1996-2000.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2003; 74: 1258-1261
- Multidisciplinary ALS care improves quality of life in patients with ALS.Neurology. 2005; 65: 1264-1267
- A multidisciplinary clinic approach improves survival in ALS: a comparative study of ALS in Ireland and Northern Ireland.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2015; 86: 496-501
- Positive effects of tertiary centres for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis on outcome and use of hospital facilities.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2006; 77: 948-950
- Associations between psychological factors and health-related quality of life and global quality of life in patients with ALS: a systematic review.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2016; 14: 107