List of abbreviations:TIDieR (Template for Intervention Description and Replication)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Kohler R. Wilhelm E.E. Shoulson I. Institute of Medicine, Cognitive rehabilitation therapy for traumatic brain injury: evaluating the evidence. Defining cognitive rehabilitation therapy. The National Academies Press, Washington (DC)2011: 75-87
- Elevating the quality of disability and rehabilitation research: mandatory use of the reporting guidelines.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014; 95: 415-417
- Clinical trial registration: the time has come….Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 2093
- On the reporting of experimental and control therapies in stroke rehabilitation trials: a systematic review.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 99: 1424-1432
- Extending the CONSORT statement to randomized trials of nonpharmacologic treatment: explanation and elaboration.Ann Intern Med. 2008; 148: 295-309
- Better reporting of interventions: template for intervention description and replication (TIDieR) checklist and guide.BMJ. 2014; 7: g1687
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF).(Available at:)http://www.who.int/classification/icf(Accessed March 2, 2018)Date: 2013
Hart T, Dijkers MP, Whyte J, et al. A theory-driven system for the specification of rehabilitation treatments. Arch Phys Med Rehabil; submitted.
Whyte J, Dijkers MP, Hart T, et al. The importance of voluntary behavior in rehabilitation treatment and outcomes. Arch Phys Med Rehabil; submitted.
Supported by the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (contract no. ME-1403-14083).
The funders had no role in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript, and decision to submit the manuscript for publication.