Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), ALSFRS-R (ALS Functional Rating Scale–Revised), CPF (cough peak flow), Home-EX (home-based exercise), MMT (manual muscle testing)
- Therapeutic exercise for people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or motor neuron disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; ([review])CD005229
- Identification of the type of exercise therapy that affects functioning in patients with early-stage amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a multicenter, collaborative study.Neurol Clin Neurosci. 2014; 2: 135-139
- Study of functional rating scale for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: revised ALSFRS (ALSFRS-R) Japanese version.No To Shinkei. 2001; 53: 346-355
- Japanese version of the Frontal Assessment Battery for dementia.Psychiatry Res. 2007; 153: 69-75
- A randomized controlled trial of resistance exercise in individuals with ALS.Neurology. 2007; 68: 2003-2007
- The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effect.Biometrika. 1983; 70: 41-55
- Investigation of the freely available easy-to-use software ‘EZR’ for medical statistics.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2013; 48: 452-458
- Can amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients with respiratory insufficiency exercise?.J Neurol Sci. 1999; 169: 69-75
- Inspiratory muscle training in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a systematic review.NeuroRehabilitation. 2014; 35: 349-361
Supported by the Yuumi Memorial Foundation for Home Health Care (2014).
Clinical Trial Registration No.: UMIN000028103.