Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Effects of respiratory training on heart rate variability and baroreflex sensitivity in individuals with chronic spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018; 99: 423-432
- Respiratory training improves blood pressure regulation in individuals with chronic spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 97: 964-973
- Relationship of abnormal heart rate turbulence and elevated CRP to cardiac mortality in low, intermediate, and high-risk older adults.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 122-127
- Impact of reduced heart rate variability on risk for cardiac events. The Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 1996; 94: 2850-2855