Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Comparative efficacy of intra-articular steroid injection and distension in patients with frozen shoulder: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017 Sep 9; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Treatment of adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) with arthrographic capsular distension and rupture.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1994; 75: 803-807
- Distention arthrography in the treatment of adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 1994; 5: 305-308
- Adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder: the rate of manipulation following distension arthrogram.Rheumatol Int. 2006; 27: 7-9
- Shoulder distension arthrography in adhesive capsulitis.Clin Imaging. 2006; 30: 254-256
- Real-time pressure monitoring of intraarticular hydraulic distension for painful stiff shoulders.J Orthop Res. 2008; 26: 965-970
- Intra-articular pressure profiles of painful stiff shoulders compared with those of other conditions.PM R. 2009; 1: 297-307
- Capsule preservation improves short-term outcome of hydraulic distension in painful stiff shoulder.J Orthop Res. 2011; 29: 1688-1694
- Changes in biomechanical properties of glenohumeral joint capsules with adhesive capsulitis by repeated capsule-preserving hydraulic distensions with saline solution and corticosteroid.PM R. 2012; 4: 976-984
- Relationships between capsular stiffness and clinical features in adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder.PM R. 2015; 7: 1226-1234