Audience: primarily patients with cancer, but it is likely useful for clinicians caring for cancer patients as well.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The effect of cancer treatment on cognitive function.Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2015; 13: 441-450
- Cognitive complaints in survivors of breast cancer after chemotherapy compared with age-matched controls: an analysis from a nationwide, multicenter, prospective longitudinal study.J Clin Oncol. 2016; (JCO2016685856)
- Physical activity and cognitive function in middle-aged and older adults: an analysis of 104,909 people from 20 countries.Mayo Clin Proc. 2016; 91: 1515-1524
- Effects of exercise interventions and physical activity behavior on cancer related cognitive impairments: a systematic review.Biomed Res Int. 2016; 2016: 1820954
- Subjective or objective measures of cognitive functioning-what's more important?.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 1263-1264
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology- Survivorship. Version 1.2016. National Comprehensive Cancer Network, 2016
- Cancer survivorship and cancer rehabilitation: revitalizing the link.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 904-906
- Inflammatory biomarkers, comorbidity, and neurocognitive functioning in women with newly diagnosed breast cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015; 107
- Cognitive function during and six months following chemotherapy for front-line treatment of ovarian, primary peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer: an NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 139: 541-545
Published online: September 12, 2017
© 2017 by the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine