Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:BMI (body mass index)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Worldwide prevalence estimates of lower urinary tract symptoms, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and bladder outlet obstruction.BJU Int. 2011; 108: 1132-1138
- Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1311-1316
- Degree of bother from pelvic floor dysfunction in women one year after first delivery.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2015; 191: 90-94
- Prevalence and trends of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 141
- Rectal balloon training as add-on therapy to pelvic floor muscle training in adults with fecal incontinence: a randomized controlled trial.Neurourol Urodyn. 2012; 31: 132-138
- Pelvic floor muscle training for urinary incontinence in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008; : CD001407
- Urinary incontinence: the management of urinary incontinence in women. NICE Clinical Guideline 40.NICE, London2006
- A survey of NHS physiotherapy waiting times, workforce and caseloads in the UK 2010-2011.(Information Paper PD090) Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, London2011
- Embracing performance measurement in mental health services.Ir J Psychol Med. 2013; 30: 209-219
- The relationship between organizational culture and performance in acute hospitals.Soc Sci Med. 2013; 76: 115-125
- The NHS constitution.Department of Health, London2013
- Loss of treatment time due to non-attendance for physiotherapy out-patient appointments in a district general hospital: pilot study.Physiotherapy. 1992; 78: 349-352
- Effects of waiting time on appointment attendance with clinical psychologists and length of treatment.Ir J Psychol Med. 1997; 14: 49-54
- DNAs and DNCTs—why do patients fail to begin or to complete a course of physiotherapy treatment?.Physiotherapy. 1990; 76: 575-578
- Mobile telephone short message service reminders can reduce nonattendance in physical therapy outpatient clinics: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2012; 93: 21-26
- Effect of depression and anxiety on the success of pelvic floor muscle training for pelvic floor dysfunction.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2013; 33: 710-714
- Is telephone triage an effective and feasible form of treatment within physiotherapy outpatient settings? A systematic review.Int J Ther Rehabil. 2014; 21: S2-S3
- Mobile phone messaging reminders for attendance at healthcare appointments.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; : CD007458
- The impact of interventions to improve attendance in female cancer screening among lower socioeconomic groups: a review.Prev Med. 2014; 50: 159-164
- Sources of discovery, reasons for registration, and expectations of an Internet-based register for multiple sclerosis: visualisations and explorations of word uses and contexts.Int J Healthc Inf Syst Inform. 2012; 7: 27-43
- The effect of automated telephone appointment reminders on HIV primary care no-shows by veterans.J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2012; 23: 409-418
- Urinary incontinence (UI) and new psychological distress among community dwelling older adults.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2012; 55: 49-54
- Clinical trials: a practical approach.Wiley, Chichester, United Kingdom1983
Supported by a research and development grant from Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board.
Clinical Trial Registration No.: NCT02563600.