Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Injuries sustained by caregivers of disabled elderly people.Age Ageing. 1997; 26: 21-23
- Caregiving activities closely associated with the development of low-back pain among female family caregivers.J Clin Nurs. 2016; 25: 2156-2167
- Mobility in context: principles of patient care skills.FA Davis Company, Philadelphia2012