Main Outcome Measures
List of abbreviations:AD (autonomic dysreflexia), AIS (American Spinal Injury Association Impairment Scale), IR (inpatient rehabilitation), LOS (length of stay), SCI (spinal cord injury), UTI (urinary tract infection)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Secondary conditions in a community sample of people with spinal cord damage.J Spinal Cord Med. 2016; 39: 665-670
- Longitudinal outcomes in spinal cord injury: aging, secondary conditions, and well-being.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 1429-1434
- Incidence of secondary complications in spinal cord injury.Int J Rehabil Res. 1996; 19: 55-66
- Complications following spinal cord injury: occurrence and risk factors in a longitudinal study during and after inpatient rehabilitation.J Rehabil Med. 2007; 39: 393-398
- Long-term medical complications after traumatic spinal cord injury: a regional model systems analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 1402-1410
- Rehospitalization in the first year of traumatic spinal cord injury after discharge from medical rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: S87-S97
- Etiology and incidence of rehospitalization after traumatic spinal cord injury: a multicenter analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004; 85: 1757-1763
- Outcomes and lessons learned from a randomized controlled trial to reduce health care utilization during the first year after spinal cord injury rehabilitation: telephone counseling versus usual care.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 97: 1793-1796.e1
- Providing primary health care for people with physical disabilities: a survey of California physicians.Center for Disability Issues and the Health Professions, Pomona2002
- Length of stay and medical stability for spinal cord-injured patients on admission to an inpatient rehabilitation hospital: a comparison between a model SCI trauma center and non-SCI trauma center.Spinal Cord. 2011; 49: 411-415
- Medical rehabilitation length of stay and outcomes for persons with traumatic spinal cord injury–1990-1997.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 1457-1463
- A pilot study of a telehealth intervention for persons with spinal cord dysfunction.Spinal Cord. 2013; 51: 715-720
Current affiliation for Stillman and Williams, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA.
Supported by the Northwest Regional Spinal Cord Injury System, National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (grant nos. H133N060033 , H133N110009 , and 90SI2006 ).