Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The genetic epidemiology of neurodegenerative disease.J Clin Invest. 2005; 115: 1449-1457
- Measuring the caregiver burden of caring for community-residing people with Alzheimer's disease.PLoS One. 2015; 10: e0132168
- Caring for parents with neurodegenerative disease: a qualitative description.Clin Nurse Spec. 2013; 27: 182-187
- Older caregivers' coping strategies and sense of coherence in relation to quality of life.J Adv Nurs. 2007; 57: 584-596
- NIH state-of-the-science conference statement: preventing Alzheimer's disease and cognitive decline.NIH Consens State Sci Statements. 2010; 27: 1-30
- A lifestyle physical activity intervention for caregivers of persons with Alzheimer's disease.Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2008; 23: 132-142
- Burden among male Alzheimer's caregivers: effects of distinct coping strategies.Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2015; 30: 238-246
- Can we move beyond burden and burnout to support the health and wellness of family caregivers to persons with dementia? Evidence from British Columbia, Canada.Health Soc Care Community. 2012; 20: 103-112
- Humor and laughter in persons with cognitive impairment and their caregivers.J Holist Nurs. 2014; 32: 25-34