Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain in persons with thoracic spinal cord injury: prevalence and characteristics.J Rehabil Med. 2008; 40: 277-283
- Upper extremity pain in the postrehabilitation spinal cord injured patient.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1992; 73: 44-48
- Shoulder pain in wheelchair users with tetraplegia and paraplegia.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 453-457
- Development of the Wheelchair User's Shoulder Pain Index (WUSPI).Paraplegia. 1995; 33: 290-293
- Shoulder pain in the traumatically injured spinal cord patient: evaluation of risk factors and function.J Clin Rheumatol. 2006; 12: 179-186
- Evidence-based strategies for preserving mobility for elderly and aging manual wheelchair users.Top Geriatr Rehabil. 2015; 31: 26-41
- Effectiveness of home exercise on pain, function, and strength of manual wheelchair users with spinal cord injury: a high-dose shoulder program with telerehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014; 95: 1810-1817
- Strengthening and optimal movements for painful shoulders (STOMPS) in chronic spinal cord injury: a randomized controlled trial.Phys Ther. 2011; 91: 305-324
- Efficacy and safety of corticosteroid injections and other injections for management of tendinopathy: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials.Lancet. 2010; 376: 1751-1767
- Rotator cuff surgery in persons with spinal cord injury: relevance of a multidisciplinary approach.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2014; 23: 1263-1271