Main Outcome Measure
List of abbreviations:CFA (confirmatory factor analysis), CFI (comparative fit index), PCA (principal component analysis), PM-3D4D (Participation Measure–3 Domains, 4 Dimensions), RMSEA (root mean square error of approximation), TLI (Tucker-Lewis Index)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The conceptualization of participation.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2012; 54: 777
- Recent advances in rehabilitation.BMJ. 2000; 320: 1385-1388
- Validity of the utrecht scale for evaluation of rehabilitation-participation.Disabil Rehabil. 2012; 34: 478-485
- Measures of social outcomes in disability research.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: S63-S80
- Difficult to measure constructs: conceptual and methodological issues concerning participation and environmental factors.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2009; 90: S22-S35
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF).World Health Organization, Geneva2001
- Community participation measures for people with disabilities: a systematic review of content from an international classification of functioning, disability and health perspective.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013; 94: 771-781
- Quantifying handicap: a new measure of long-term rehabilitation outcomes.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1992; 73: 519-526
- Impact on participation and autonomy questionnaire: psychometric properties of the thai version.J Phys Ther Sci. 2013; 25: 769-774
- The LIFE-H: assessment of the quality of social participation.Technol Disabil. 2002; 14: 113-118
- Conceptualizing the construct of participation in adults with disabilities.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014; 95: 1791-1798
- A multidimensional measure of participation for adults with serious mental illnesses.Disabil Rehabil. 2016; 38: 695-703
- Measurement properties of a modified measure of participation for persons with spinal cord injury.J Spinal Cord Med. 2016; 39: 476-483
- Development of the participation assessment with recombined tools-objective for use after traumatic brain injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2011; 92: 542-551
- Participation objective, participation subjective: a measure of participation combining outsider and insider perspectives.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2004; 19: 459-481
- The Participation Scale: measuring a key concept in public health.Disabil Rehabil. 2006; 28: 193-203
- Developing a valid patient-reported outcome measure.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2011; 90: 737-742
- Validity of the assessment of life habits in older adults.J Rehabil Med. 2004; 36: 177-182
Willis GB. Cognitive Interviewing: A “How-To” Guide. 1999. Available at: http://appliedresearch.cancer.gov/archive/cognitive/interview.pdf. Accessed May 12, 2015.
- Winsteps, Ministeps, Bond & FoxSteps User Manual and User Guide: program manual 126.96.36.1995 (Available at:)Accessed May 10, 2015)
- Rating scale instrument quality criteria.Rasch Measurement Transactions. 2007; 21: 1095
- Rasch analysis in the human sciences.Springer, Dordrecht2014
- Development and initial psychometric evaluation of the participation measure for post-acute care (PM-PAC).Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2007; 86: 57-71
Supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan (grant no. MOST104-2314-B-038-003).