Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Khan F, Amatya B. Rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis: a systematic review of systematic reviews. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2016 May 20 [Epub ahead of print].
- Exercise and brain health–implications for multiple sclerosis. Part I: neuronal growth factors.Sports Med. 2008; 38: 91-100
- Exercise and brain health—implications for multiple sclerosis. Part II: immune factors and stress hormones.Sports Med. 2008; 38: 179-186
- Exercise therapy for fatigue in multiple sclerosis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; : CD009956
- The effectiveness of behaviour change interventions to increase physical activity participation in people with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Rehabil. 2016; 60: 559-576