Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Contributing to the growth of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (PRM): call for a Cochrane Field in PRM.Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2015; 51: 239-243
- A systematic review of physical and rehabilitation medicine topics as developed by the Cochrane Collaboration.Eura Medicophys. 2007; 43: 381-390
- Systematic reviews of physical and rehabilitation medicine Cochrane contents. Introduction.Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2013; 49: 595-596
- Clinical Trial Registration: The Time Has Come….Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 2093
- Elevating the quality of disability and rehabilitation research: mandatory use of the reporting guidelines.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014; 95: 415-417
- Cochrane Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine: Current State of Development and Next Steps.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2016; 95: 235-238
Conflicts of interest.—The authors certify that there is no conflict of interest with any financial organization regarding the material discussed in the manuscript.
Article first published online: May 25, 2016. - Manuscript accepted: May 24, 2016. - Manuscript received: May 24, 2016.
(Cite this article as: Negrini S, Kiekens C, Levack W, Grubisic F, Gimigliano F, Ilieva E, et al. Cochrane physical and rehabilitation medicine: a new field to bridge between best evidence and the specific needs of our field of competence. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med 2016;52:417-8)
Modified and reprinted with permission from the European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med 2016 June;52(3):417-8.