Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Following the physical activity guidelines for adults with spinal cord injury for 16 weeks does not improve vascular health: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 1566-1575
- A compendium of energy costs of physical activities for individuals who use manual wheelchairs.Adapt Phys Act Q. 2011; 28: 310-325
- Calorie restriction or exercise: effects on coronary heart disease risk factors. A randomized, controlled trial.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007; 293: E197-E202
- Nonprescribed physical activity energy expenditure is maintained with structured exercise and implicates a compensatory increase in energy intake.Am J Clin Nutr. 2010; 92: 1009-1016
- Predicting physical activity energy expenditure in wheelchair users with a multi-sensor device.BMJ Open Sport & Exercise Medicine. 2015; 1: 1-8